Monday, October 10, 2016

Review: Enchanted Crystal Subscription Box

Review: Enchanted Crystal Subscription Box
Four Stars

Photo by Amy Blackthorn
     This box is delightful.  Simple. Real.  There's a note from Adam the curator for this box.  He talks of buying trips to find the stones required for the boxes as well as encouraging subscribers to let him know what kinds of stones folks are interested in so he can look for them on buying trips.  "Your feedback is valued! DM me on Instagram @enchantedcrystal ."


Photo by Amy Blackthorn
      Quartz, Amethyst, Chlorite Quartz, Green calcite, Pyrite, Aegerine, Sodalite Zeolite, Selenite, Hematite Lemurian Quartz.  Thirty stones in all at $28 plus shipping.   


Photo by Amy Blackthorn
     I arranged them how I would, but with no set directions you can do it how you feel drawn to. 
Photo by Amy Blackthorn
      I tried to get a better photo of the Aegerine but it is so dark it's like looking into deep space.  I'll get out my lighting rig and get some brighter photos of it soon.  According to Crystal Vaults, "A Stone of Integrity and Self, Aegirine is a most noble crystal, aligning with one's truest convictions in life and providing the courage and confidence to follow those convictions. It encourages acceptance of self and others, and to follow the heart."


Photo by Amy Blackthorn
     Look at that Hematite Lemurian Quartz. So nice.  I really love the grid I set up, and the crystals that Adam chose.  The only thing that kept me from making this a full five stars was the fact that most of the stones were so small.  The amethyst points were 1/3 the size of my pinkie fingernail.  I know they have value as stones, and in my grid.  I'd rather have 20 slightly larger stones than 30 teeny points.  

     I'm happy enough with this subscription box that I'll order a large box for next month and see what comes.  

No comments:

Merry Meet! Please enjoy your stay and have a joyous time browsing around my realm.

Check out my tea selection at http://blackthornhoodooblends.com