Friday, March 8, 2013

Most Versatile Blog award!

Thank you! 



I just got nominated for "The Most Versatile Blog" award from The Rennaissance Woman among Ellen Dugan and Deborah Blake. Thank you so much!


http://therennaissancewoman.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-most-versatile-blog.html   Now, for my blog nomiations and the rules. The Rules of The Versatile Blogger Award are:

1-Display the award logo on your blog.

2-Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.

3-State 7 things about yourself.

4-Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.

5-Notify these bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.

7 things about me! Okay, here goes ~

1) I am a woman of varied interests. Commonly asked "Is there anything you DON'T do?

2) I am a 20 year practitioner of the Craft.

3) I am a pet Mommy have 3 dogs all rescues.

4) I am a Step-Mom.

5) I strongly believe that if we don't support our Witches instead of tearing each other down, we'll never be respected by other faiths.
6) I've been with my husband 12 years we were best friends for 6 years before we dated.

7) When taking the Myers-Briggs test I always flip back and forth between I (introvert) and E (Extrovert).

The blogs which I nominate for this award are:

1) The Secret Life of the American Working Witch
 
2) Bones,  Buried Treasure and Beliefs

3) Another Witch's Blog

4)Can We Have a New Witch Ours Melted

5) Curious Curandera

6) Inciting A Riot

7) Pagan Blog Prompts

8) My Villiage Witch

9) Witchin' in the Kitchen

10) PaganDad 

11) Rue and Hyssop

12) To Know, To Will, To Dare

13) The Media Witches

14) Letting Go Is Flying

15) Kenaz Filian

And there you have it! I will leave a
comment on each of the above blogs letting them know that they have been nominated should they wish to accept.

Warm, bright blessings all around!

2 comments:

Alexis Kennedy said...

Aw, thank you so much for the nomination, Amy! You are too kind!

Anonymous said...

Gosh.. an award..

thank you !!

*bounces about*

Merry Meet! Please enjoy your stay and have a joyous time browsing around my realm.

Check out my tea selection at http://blackthornhoodooblends.com