Thursday, January 17, 2019

Subscription Box Review: Witch Casket. Five Stars

Subscription Box Review: Witch Casket.
 Four Stars
Copyright Amy Blackthorn
     I feel like I've been away from the blog forever!  Turns out forever isn't 'and ever'.  I've gotten amazing reviews for "Blackthorn's Botanical Magic" (more about that in a separate post).   I've had some comments from long-time blog followers who requested more subscription box reviews, and I have to admit, I missed them too.  

      My dear friend Kristin has been singing the praises of Witch Casket for about a year now, and I finally had the time and brain power to stop and order this fabulous box while I was thinking about it one-day last month.  I was thrilled when my PayPal was debited for £35 (including shipping from the UK to the US.)

Copyright Amy Blackthorn

Copyright Amy Blackthorn
The artwork here is just adorable, I can see this sitting on my desk and being something that I look at for years to come.


Copyright Amy Blackthorn
Each month's box comes with an intro card talking about their inspiration for the month's box since this is the March 2018 box it's talking about growth, flowers, plants, cleared spaces and the like.
Copyright Amy Blackthorn

Copyright Amy Blackthorn

Copyright Amy Blackthorn

Copyright Amy Blackthorn

Copyright Amy Blackthorn

Copyright Amy Blackthorn

Copyright Amy Blackthorn

Copyright Amy Blackthorn

Copyright Amy Blackthorn

Copyright Amy Blackthorn

Copyright Amy Blackthorn

Copyright Amy Blackthorn

Copyright Amy Blackthorn
There are quite a few little bits and bobs here in the Witch Casket, stones, the growing kit, tea, incense, the tile and more.  As with most kits, they're perfect for new witches who aren't quite sure either where they stand or what they need from their practice.  These kits are great for giving them a sampling from a number of different sources.  They are also beneficial for witches who find their practice has gotten stuck in a rut, the inspiration for your practice can come from the most unlikely places.  
Copyright Amy Blackthorn

No comments:

Merry Meet! Please enjoy your stay and have a joyous time browsing around my realm.

Check out my tea selection at http://blackthornhoodooblends.com