Saturday, October 1, 2011

Project Conversion: Wicca

I don't often share other blogs here, so I hope you know how strongly I feel about it, if I do share it.

Today I saw a post for "Project Conversion". Originally I was worried this was an attempt at conversion from the outside. More October "come to Jesus" themed posts. I adore my Christian brethren who understand freedom of religion.

This project is nothing of the sort. It's a blog through Beliefnet aimed at exploring religions from all over the world, one month at a time.

The religion Andrew has chosen for the month of October is, Wicca. I thought some of you would find it interesting to journey together with Andrew and see the world through his eyes, even if only for this month.
The first post for this month is here:
http://blog.beliefnet.com/projectconversion/2011/10/andrew-bowen-wiccan-edition.html

2 comments:

DianeByDesign said...

Awesome Amy!! Thanks for sharing! This should be an interesting slice of life. ~ Blessings

Anonymous said...

Its great to have a place to share ideas but the term conversion is so icky. Most Pagans have such a live and let live attitude, maybe because we tend to have a historical awareness of what forcible conversion is. And now with the whole gay conversion thing showing up in Fundamentalist Christian circles its even worse.

Merry Meet! Please enjoy your stay and have a joyous time browsing around my realm.

Check out my tea selection at http://blackthornhoodooblends.com